Drawing Portfolios

  The f0llowing portfolios are a collection of drawings and sketches
mostly from college days, from required life drawing classes and
drawings done simply for practice. A number of my successful drawings
from that period were either sold or given to friends and I have little
or no photographic or provenance records for them, but what I have
left of my drawings from those heady art school days I felt were worth
archiving into portfolios.
  All the drawings and sketches were done very large, on sheets of
30"x 42" or 24"x 36" paper [+/-] purchased from the university's
printing department.
   Like many other artists I learned to use and practice with many
traditional drawing media including: Nupastel, pastel, charcoal, ink,
silverpoint, graphite and crayons. Also using watercolor and gouache
washes as a sketching medium. 

(The portfolios might take a few seconds to load. thanks for your patience.)

No comments:

Post a Comment